- An individual nominated for an Award must be a member of an organization and that organization must be a member in good standing with UCC–OPC.
- The prepared package must be forwarded to the nominating organization (LINK to list them again) or if the organization is a direct member of UCC-OPC then they forward it directly. (LINK to list who these organizations are again)
- The UCC – OPC member organization is required to provide an excerpt from their Board Meeting Minutes endorsing the nomination. This information is requested on the application form.
- Upon approving the nomination, the nominator is to send the complete application package to the UCC – OPC. email: TrilliumAward@UCC-OPC.com
- Once the application package is received by the UCC – OPC, the nominating Member Organization and the nominee will receive an electronic acknowledgement of receipt of the application.
- It is the responsibility of the Nominating organization to inform the Nominee they have been nominated. The Nominating organization, is encouraged to provide event tickets and host their Award recipients if they are selected.
The UCC – OPC will only accept nominations from its Member Organizations. Any nominations coming directly from other individual organizations will not be accepted.
All information provided to UCC-OPC is confidential and exclusively for the use of the Trillium Awards process.
Please take a moment to consider members of the community, who have demonstrated excellence through their achievements that have benefited the Ukrainian-Canadian community and complete the attached form.
To complete the Nomination Form
Please click on the button below to fill in the Nomination Form.
Inquiries regarding the Award can be directed to the Ukrainian Canadian Congress – Ontario Provincial Council via email at TrilliumAward@UCC-OPC.com
FAQ about the Award
How Are Recipients Chosen?
Upon the recommendation of the Jury committee, the UCC OPC will make the final decision.
All nominations remain confidential.
Who Serves on the Awards Jury?
Members of the jury are appointed by the UCC Ontario Provincial Council Board of Directors. Jury members may include former Medal recipients and community leaders.
Who serves on the awards committee?
The chair of the Awards committee is appointed by the UCC OPC Executive Committee. The committee will be in effect until a new committee is elected or appointed.
What Do Recipients of the Award Receive?
During the Awards ceremony, recipients will receive a Medal as well as a lapel pin.